Custom Research & Travel Planning
You are unique and so is your trip! We offer complimentary consultations for genealogy research and travel planning to first determine your goals and then provide a custom proposal based upon the scope we agree on. It can be simple or complex, depending on your needs. We will always provide a written proposal and require written acceptance before proceeding. Call or email today to schedule your complimentary consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 703-4132. (Please see our FAQ page for common questions)
Heritage research can be a daunting task and quickly addictive for others. Whether you have already started your research or require assistance along the way, here is a checklist of how we work together to accomplish your research goals:
Gather what you know (and if you don’t have a lot of information that is OK too)
- Consider what you’d like to achieve
- Schedule a complimentary consultation
- Receive a proposal
- Decide to move forward
- Share the results with your family
We perform research ourselves and use a network of genealogists around the globe when needed. All records are not available online and we use our genealogy partners to research onsite in foreign/distant locations to delve deeper and retrieve any information available.
Heritage Travel: Where Ancestry Meets Adventure
Walking in your ancestors’ footsteps can be an enriching and rewarding experience. Planning ahead makes all the difference for a successful adventure. Heritage travel gives you a connection that can leave an imprint on your soul. We’ll assist you with deciding where you want to travel, determining what you would like to accomplish, arranging local genealogists/tour guides/historians to enhance your experience and assistance with onsite research and/or possibly meeting distant relatives. We can arrange air travel, travel insurance, lodging (including villas), arrange private or group tours and provide travel concierge services onsite 24/7. Heritage travel makes a great vacation whether solo, couple, or group.
Some items to consider when planning your travel through time:
- What is your ultimate goal?
- Would you like to actually perform onsite research while in the country/locale you are visiting?
- Are you interested in local cultural activities? (for example an authentic cooking lesson)
- Who will be traveling with you? Once you announce your trip, don’t be surprised if other family members want to join in!
- Would you like to meet current day relatives if that is a possibility? (not always a possibility